|Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering University of Patras.
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Operations Research, Columbia University, 1980. Thesis in Parallel Processing and Optimization.
- M.S., Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Columbia University, 1976.
- B.S., Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Columbia University, 1975.
- Analysis, design and implementation of computer systems
- Parallel and distributed algorithms and computer systems
- Enterprise and Web services
- Security of networks and Web services
- Human computer interaction and user interfaces
- Artificial intelligence and expert systems
- Decision support systems
- Scheduling systems
- Modelling and optimisation
- Resource management and optimisation for transportation, education, health and other labour intensive enterprises
Personal Home Page
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Patras
Patras, 261 10
Tel.: +30 2610 997305
+30 2610 996434
Fax: +30 2610 996820