Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics, University of Patras
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from University of Patras, Greece
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering from the Dept. of Mechanical Engineering & Aeronautics, University of Patras, Greece
His research interests are in the area of computational and experimental strength of materials. Specific sectors are:
- Strength of composite materials,.
- Strength of bonded and bolted joints between metallic and composite parts,.
- Mechanical behavior of carbon nanotubes, graphene and nano-reinforced composites,.
- Modeling and testing of multifunctional composite materials.
- Multi-scale analysis of materials and structural parts,.
- Development of methodologies for relating data from non-destructive testing with numerical strength prediction models,.
- Strength prediction of corroded aluminum alloys.
Personal Home Page
Department of Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautics,
University of Patras
26 110, Patras
Tel: +30 2610 996 498
FAX: +30 2610 997 190