Patras IQ 2021
The Industrial Systems Institute participates in Patras IQ 2021 taking place digitally on December 4-6, 2021. Patras IQ facilitates the collaboration of leading academic and research institutions with the business world.
At the Institute digital booth you may find information about the projects:
- Esmartcity dealing with Smart City paradigms and especially energy efficient public buildings and public street lighting
- InnoXenia enabling data driven tourism destination benchmarking and decision making
- MyOliveGroveCoach utilizing Machine Learning for plant disease identification out of drone taken photos
- Enerman a landmark project for energy efficiency in the manufacturing sector
- Neanias offering Open Science Cloud Services for Emerging Athmosphere, Underwater and Space Challenges - a project of parent Athena Research Center
- FRESQO offering an innovative methodology for measurements of fish freshness - a project of parent Athena Research Center
The Industrial Systems Institute organizes a digital session on Sunday December 5, 2021 at 16:00 entitled "Industrial Systems Institute contribution to the evolution and applications of Industry 4.0". The event taking place at digital Auditorium 2 requires visitor registration. The session is opened and coordinated by the Institute director professor Chrysostomos Stylios. It comprises presentations related to the Digital Twins in manufacturing with a view on energy efficiency, Cybersecurity issues, and the Internet of Vehicles.